Saturday
3/10/12
So once upon a time my boy's departure date for the MTC got postponed until February 22nd. That made me happy because he was here for Valentines day. He took me on a really great date. Anyway, he's been in the MTC for two and a half weeks now. The letter he sent me made me so happy I literally cried. I mostly cried because of how much I miss him. And part of it was that it took him two weeks to send me a letter so I felt abandoned. The feeling was mutual though because he expected me to write him first. It was just a big misunderstanding. But now that we are actually writing each other my life has improved greatly. Still not the same as him being here, but nothing can change that at this point. But everyday brings him one day closer to coming back to me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment